For this assignment, you will conduct a site visit and informational interview with a Management professional. You are free to choose anyone who is or has been employed in any managerial profession and is available to meet with you in person or via phone or video chat. The intention of this assignment is to gain an awareness and understanding of the management profession from those who have experienced it.
To begin this assignment, you will coordinate and schedule a meeting with a Management professional. You may consider your family members, current or former employers, or friends or acquaintances. Please be respectful of time and be flexible in scheduling a convenient time to meet and visit the work location.
Conducting the Interview
Below is a list of interview questions to guide your conversation. Of course, you are welcome to revise and add questions to accommodate interview responses. Remember to have your questions ready and printed before your meeting so that you may take notes. You may also consider and ask if you may record the interview for reference in developing your presentation.
Informational Interview is rated 4.8/5 based on 441 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- Why did you choose this profession?
- In the beginning of your career, what education and experience was of significant value to you?
- How important are professional certifications in the career field?
- Tell me about your role in the organization.
- Can you describe for me your typical workday?
- What is your favorite aspect of your work? What is the most challenging?
- Knowing what you know now, what would you do differently professionally?
- What three pieces of advice would you offer to college students who are interested in a management profession?
- address the following components:
- Who you interviewed and a description of the Management profession and work environment
- Interview questions and summary of responses making connections to course learning, terms, theories, and concepts
- Summary of your experience conducting the interview
- What did you find interesting during or after the interview?
- How do you feel about the Management profession based on the interview?
You just need to answer these question (don't have to create a slideshow), it also don't have to be 3 pages. but make sure to answer all the question. If you can include some of the picture of the manager that will be great!